Description Of Function
In the off state, the Control Switch is open, the Alternating Relay is in the LOAD 1 position, and both loads (M1 & M2) are off. The red LED marked "LOAD 1" is ON. When the Control Switch closes, it energizes load (M1). As long as the Control Switch remains closed, M1 remains energized. When the Control Switch opens, load (M1) is turned off and the Alternating Relay toggles to the LOAD 2 position. The red LED marked "LOAD 2" is ON. When the Control Switch closes again, it energizes load (M2). When the Control Switch opens, load (M2) is turned off, the Alternating Relay toggles back to the LOAD 1 position, the red LED marked "LOAD 1" is ON, and the process can be repeated again.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): Less than 3 VA
- Indicator LEDs: Two LEDs marked LOAD 1 and LOAD 2
- Optional Selector Switch: ALTERNATE, LOAD 1; LOAD 2
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.), 1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: (Storage) -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F); (Operating) -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Dimensions - Inches (Millimeters)