Description Of Function
In the off state, the Control Switch is open, the Alternating Relay is in the LOAD A position, and both loads (M1 & M2) are off. When the Control Switch closes, it energizes the first load (M1). The red LED marked "LOAD A" glows. As long as the Control Switch remains closed, M1 remains energized. When the Control Switch opens, the first load (M1) is turned off and the Alternating Relay toggles to the LOAD B position. When the Control Switch closes again, it energizes the second load (M2). The red LED marked "LOAD B" glows. When the Control Switch opens, the second load (M2) is turned off, the Alternating Relay toggles back to the LOAD A position, and the process can be repeated again.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): Less than 3 VA
- Indicator LEDs: Two LEDs marked LOAD A and LOAD B
- Optional Selector Switch: ALTERNATE, LOAD A; LOAD B
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.), 1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: (Storage) -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F); (Operating) -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Dimensions - Inches (Millimeters)