Description Of Function
In the OFF state, all three switches are open, the Alternating Relay is in the LOAD A position, and both loads are off. No action happens with the Alternating Relay or either load when the STOP Switch closes. When the LEAD Switch closes, Load #1 (M1) turns on. When the LAG Switch closes, Load #2 (M2) turns on. Both loads remain on as long as all three switches are closed. When the LAG Switch opens, Load #2 (M2) remains on because the STOP Switch is still closed. When the LEAD Switch opens, Load #1 (M1) remains on because the STOP Switch is still closed. When the STOP Switch opens, both Load #1 (M1) and Load #2 (M2) are turned off simultaneously. The Alternating Relay toggles to the LOAD B position. The entire cycle is then repeated, but with Load #2 (M2) energized first followed by Load #1 (M1).
- Voltage Tolerance: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): Less than 3 VA
- Indicator LEDs: Two LEDs marked LOAD A and LOAD B
- Optional Selector Switch: ALTERNATE; LOAD A (always energizes first); LOAD B (always energizes first)
- Output Contacts: 5A @ 120V AC
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)