Macromatic’s new TCF Series relays protect a variety of submersible pump motors against over temperature and seal leakage. The TCF Series Over Temperature Seal Leakage Relays are ideal for the water/wastewater market where deadfront-mounting on an inner door is needed.
- Shorter unit may use smaller less expensive enclosure Full-featured, competitively priced relay Two-color LEDs indicate both normal alarm status, for better troubleshooting UL Listed with back-mounted sockets required for deadfront-mounting on an inner door Five-year warranty
Seamlessly protect multiple brands of submersible pumps
- For pumps using resistance sensing leakage detection
- Most versatile relay in the series
- For pumps using float type leakage detectors
- Drop-in equivalent for the PMR4 Pump Monitoring Relays from Ebara
- For pumps using CLS or FLS leakage sensors
- Direct replacement for both the MiniCAS from Xylem-Flygt and the PMR2 from MPE
For more information, contact Macromatic at 800-238-7474.