Macromatic redesigns DIN-rail Mounted Three-Phase Monitor Relay to protect equipment from voltage faults.
Macromatic redesigned the PMD Series, a Three-Phase Monitor Relay for DIN-rail mounting, which provides protection for motors from phase loss, phase reversal, undervoltage, overvoltage and phase unbalance conditions along with rapid cycling.
PMD Series Three-Phase Monitor Relay
Macromatic redesigned the PMD Series Three-Phase Monitor Relay to offer unique functionality with a variety of options while keeping it easy to use:
- Universal voltage range of 190-500V-greater range that covers more global applications (a separate 480-600V version is also available)
- Retains fault indication and continues monitoring all voltages even with a lost phase
- Best-in-class phase loss protection
- True RMS voltage measurement ensures accurate sensing across more applications
- Full fault indication on top of unit for easy troubleshooting
- Manual reset option works with external switch-to reset the relay from outside the enclosure
- DPDT output contacts
- Mounts on 35mm DIN-rail
- Meets IEC enclosure design standards