Macromatic’s THL-8 Series Time Delay Relays offer an easy and accurate method to select any time delay. The THL-8 Series is a cost-effective, compact, encapsulated enclosure with a universal input voltage. The THL-8 Series is an ideal solution for OEMs where high duty cycle and long life applications are necessary.
The THL-8 Series On Delay Relays feature:
- Digital-set for accurate & efficient time delay set-up
- Universal input voltage of 24-240V AC and 12-48V DC, one catalog number covers all your voltage needs
- Easy installation with inline, two-terminal series connection with the load
- Three time ranges: 0.1 - 102.3 seconds, 1 - 1,023 seconds and 10 - 10,230 seconds
- Digital-set with 10-position DIP-switch
- Pilot duty output rated 1A continuous output/10A inrush
- Microprocessor-based design for greater performance and reliability
- Encapsulated design for protection against harsh environments
Learn more about Macromatic’s THL-8 Series Time Delay Relays.