Macromatic Industrial Controls, Inc.
Macromatic designs and manufactures industrial control and monitoring products that control electrical processes and monitor power for damaging fault conditions. Our headquarters and manufacturing facility is located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, a northwest suburb of Milwaukee.
Macromatic provides solutions for a range of OEM and MRO applications. Our products are used in water/waste water, pump and motor control, irrigation, oil and gas, HVACR, material handling, lifts and elevator and other systems requiring process control and protection.
As an independently-owned manufacturer of state-of-the-art industrial controls for over 40 years, Macromatic has earned a reputation for short lead-time, flexible product design, and exceptional technical support.
- Macromatic began on May 1, 1975 when Malcolm Smith purchased the electronic product line from Intermatic Company. For the next decade, it operated as an independent business in Chicago.
- In 1987, Macromatic was sold to Milwaukee Electronics Corporation of Milwaukee, WI. The operations were moved to the Milwaukee Electronics factory and Macromatic operated as a division of the parent company.
- On March 1, 1997, Macromatic was sold to John Perdue, formerly the Division Manager, and was named Macromatic Industrial Controls Inc., an independent Wisconsin Corporation based in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- In 2015, Macromatic celebrated its 40-year anniversary. During its growth the company expanded its products to include a wide range of industrial control and monitoring products for OEM and MRO applications.
- On May 1, 2019, Macromatic was purchased by a management group headed by new President Steve Sundlov.
“I’m extremely excited to be involved in the next phase of Macromatic,” Sundlov said. “While carrying on with our 44-year legacy of high-quality products and outstanding customer service, we will move aggressively to release highly innovative solutions that help our customers become more productive and efficient.”
Who Uses Macromatic Controls?
- OEM accounts looking for quality, cost-effective solutions for their unique requirements.
- MROs needing a drop-in replacement product from stock to keep their facility or process running.
Why Choose Macromatic Controls?
We have tailored our capabilities so that we can respond to your needs. We provide value through:
- Proven quality product
- Continuous customer support
- Superior performance
The ultimate goal of adhering to this business philosophy is simply to ensure your success
At Macromatic, we believe that a dedicated staff makes the difference in overall quality when it comes to the final product. In addition to our spirited Management, Sales, Engineering and Marketing team, we also have a talented Manufacturing team to help achieve our potential for growth.