Macromatic Industrial Controls
Located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Macromatic Industrial Controls engineers and manufactures industrial relays that control electrical processes and protects equipment from damaging or hazardous fault conditions. Macromatic provides solutions for almost any application in any industry. Macromatic’s products are used in the oil and gas, HVACR, pump control, material handling, irrigation, wastewater, mining, hoist, motor control, generator, lift and elevator industries and many more. As an independently-owned manufacturer of state-of-the-art control and monitoring products for over 40 years, Macromatic takes pride in its short lead-time, flexible product design, and exceptional technical support.
- Macromatic began on May 1, 1975 when Malcolm Smith purchased the electronic product line from Intermatic Company. For the next decade, it operated as an independent business in Chicago.
- In 1987, Macromatic was sold to Milwaukee Electronics Corporation of Milwaukee, WI. The operations were moved to the Milwaukee Electronics factory and Macromatic operated as a division of the parent company.
- On March 1, 1997, Macromatic was sold to John Perdue, formerly the Division Manager, and is now known as Macromatic Industrial Controls Inc., an independent Wisconsin Corporation based in Menomonee Falls, a northwest Milwaukee suburb.
- On May 1, 2015, Macromatic celebrated its 40 year anniversary as a quality provider of industrial control and monitoring products.
Who Uses Macromatic Controls?
- OEM accounts looking for quality, cost-effective solutions for their unique requirements.
- MROs needing a drop-in replacement product from stock to keep their facility or process running.
Why Choose Macromatic Controls?
We have tailored our capabilities so that we can respond to your needs. We provide value through:
- Proven quality product
- Continuous customer support
- Superior performance
The ultimate goal of adhering to this basic business philosophy is simply to ensure your SUCCESS.
At Macromatic, we believe that a dedicated staff makes the difference in overall quality when it comes to the final product. In addition to our spirited Management, Sales, Engineering and Marketing team, we also have a talented Manufacturing team to help achieve our potential for growth.
- May2017 Industry’s First Deadfront-Door Mounted Seal Leakage Relay By Macromatic
- Apr2017 New Macromatic Over Temp/Seal Leak Relay Works with Ebara Submersible Pumps
- Mar2017 Inner Door-Mounted Alternating Relays from Macromatic
- Mar2017 Replacing a Crouzet PNR110A with a Macromatic SFP120A100 Seal Leak Relay