Macromatic Names Christopher Curtis as Non-Executive Chairman
Monday: October 26, 2020 : Blog
Macromatic has named Christopher B. Curtis as Non-Executive Chairman of the Wisconsin-based manufacturer of electronic control and monitoring products.
Chris is recognized as a top global leader in technology and manufacturing. During his 30-year career, Chris has extensive strategic and operating experience with manufacturing companies in the aerospace, electrical, climate control, and water/wastewater industries.
Most recently Chris served as CEO of Wencor Group, a private equity owned aerospace aftermarket specialist. From 2008 through 2013, Chris was President and CEO of Schneider Electric North America. Under his leadership, Schneider Electric NA sales topped $7 Billion with industry-leading market share, profitability, and cash-flow generation.
From 2014-2018, Chris served as Chairman of Munters AB, an air treatment equipment manufacturer. Chris also served as the Chairman of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) in 2014 and was later recognized in 2016 for his contributions to the industry by receiving the Bernard Falk Award.
Announcing the appointment, Macromatic President Steve Sundlov said, “We are honored and privileged to have someone of Chris’ caliber involved with Macromatic. Chris will provide us with invaluable leadership and strategic guidance as we evolve our go-to-market strategies and penetrate new markets.”
Recent Articles for:
- Mar2021 Use Our Competitive Cross Reference to Find Replacement Relays
- Mar2021 Small Profile Relays Feature Extras That Make Them a True Value
- Mar2021 General Purpose Relays – Simplified Installation and Wiring for Reduced Costs
- Oct2020 Macromatic Names Christopher Curtis as Non-Executive Chairman
- May2020 Our 45th Anniversary: A Message to our Employees and Customers