Application: Bypass Timer
Thursday: September 15, 2016 : Time Delay Relays
Macromatic THS-1054A Series
The THS-1054A series offers accurate and reliable operation as a Low Pressure Switch Bypass or “Bypass Timer”. The time delay relay operates over a wide temperature range making it a good choice for winterstart applications having low ambient startup temperatures. The THS-1054A series relays can be powered with control voltages from 24V AC to 240V AC and anything in between. Knob adjustable time delay versions are available with time ranges from 0.01 seconds - 1,000 minutes or convenient factory-set fixed time delays.
MODE OF OPERATION:
When input voltage is applied, the load is energized and timing begins regardless of the state of the pressure switch. Once the timing delay is complete, the pressure switch will control the load. The time delay relay is reset by removing input voltage.
Voltage: 24-240V AC (+10 to -15% of normal voltage)
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Adjustable Ranges from: 0.01 seconds -1,000 minutes
Factory-set fixed times available
Recent Articles for:
Time Delay Relays
- Mar2018 What happens when a time delay relay trigger is closed before voltage is applied?
- Nov2017 True Off Delay Timer energized without input voltage
- Feb2017 Macromatic's TR-6 Series Time Delay Relays Redesign
- Feb2017 Wiring Control (Trigger) Switches from Multiple Time Delay Relays in Parallel
- Feb2017 Differences Between the Obsolete SS-5 & SS-6 Series Time Delay Relays vs. Current TR-5 & TR-6 Series