DPDT 240V Voltage Monitor Relay
Tuesday: December 4, 2018 : Blog
For many years, Macromatic has been offering a SPDT 240V voltage monitor relay: the VMP240A. And for many applications, a SPDT output is sufficient. But what about applications that require two isolated output contacts?
The new VMP240AX functions the same as the VMP240A product but comes with a DPDT output. The extra output contact allows for voltage isolation on the output contacts without requiring a separate relay. If you need the control circuit to be at 120V AC and the alarm circuit at 24V DC, but want to save money and space, then this is the product to use.
Both products provide protection to equipment where either an over or under voltage condition is potentially damaging. They are designed to operate when the monitored voltage reaches a preset value and drop-out when the monitored voltage drops to a level below the preset value.
The other main difference between the two products is that the VMP240A SPDT has 10A output contacts while the VMP240AX DPDT has 5A output contacts, which still should be sufficient for most control circuit applications.
Learn more about Macromatic’s new VMP240AX DPDT voltage monitor relay or contact Macromatic today at 800-237-7474.
Recent Articles for:
- Nov2021 Control, Monitor and Protect - Updated Product Selection Guide
- Nov2021 PBDU Phase Monitor Relays: Save Space, Quick Installation and Reduced Costs.
- Oct2021 Quick, Safe Connections with Jumpers and Separators on Macromatic Relays
- Oct2021 New 4-pole GB Series General Purpose Relays Now Available
- Oct2021 Protect Against Premature Failure with Compact Phase Monitor Relays