Macromatic's engineers view the solar eclipse in style
Monday: August 21, 2017 : Blog
A solar eclipse is a lineup of the Sun, the Moon, and the Earth. On Monday, August 21, 2017, we experienced the first solar eclipse in the continental U.S. in 38 years. During the time the Moon’s disk covers that of the Sun, it’s safe to look at the eclipse, however, our engineers took necessary precautions as you can see from the picture to the right.
Only Macromatic's engineers could look so stylish while viewing the eclipse.
Recent Articles for:
- Sep2018 Hazardous Location Classifications
- Aug2018 TE Connectivity Obsoleting Voltage Sensor Relays
- Jul2018 Macromatic earns Fastest Growing Firms Award
- Jul2018 Macromatic Reintroduces the COKP Series Plug-in Current Sensing Relay
- Jul2018 Macromatic’s CAP Series Current Sensing Relays are direct replacement for Crouzet