Expanded DC Input Voltage Range for THS Series Encapsulated Time Delay Relays
Tuesday: January 14, 2014 : Blog
Based on ever increasing demand in the market place, Macromatic has expanded the DC voltage input of the THS Series time delay relay. These products now offer a DC voltage range of 12-125 VDC. The use of DC control voltages is becoming more common to address safety concerns and NFPA codes & restrictions. The new expanded DC voltage range offers more solutions for a greater number of DC applications.
These cube-style time delay relays are manufactured in the Menomonee Falls, WI facility of Macromatic and incorporate all of the quality features that have become the calling card of the THS product line:
- The housing is a cost effective and compact 2 inch square enclosure which is ideally suited for OEM applications and high volume production
- A microprocessor based design ensures accuracy and dependability
- The internal electronics are encapsulated for added protection in harsh and challenging environments
- The solid state outputs are rated for 1 A continuous and 10 A inrush. This robust design is perfect for high duty cycling and long life applications
- Time delays are available as an adjustable range or factory fixed from 0.01 seconds to 100 hours
- Offered in 12 standard timing functions. Custom timing functions are also available to address unique volume applications.
The THS DC series is complimented by a complete THS AC series. The AC series covers a voltage range of 24 through 240 VAC and incorporates all of the same great features mentioned above. Whether your application requires AC or DC, Macromatic is your choice for a complete line of time delay relays.
Click here for more information on both the AC & DC versions of the THS Series product line.
Recent Articles for:
- Mar2020 Macromatic Industrial Controls Remains Open in Wisconsin
- Jan2020 Macromatic Names New Regional Sales Manager for Canada
- Jul2019 Macromatic Earns Fastest Growing Firms Award
- Jun2019 Macromatic Controller Recognized for 25 Years with WICPA
- May2019 Macromatic Names New Central Region Sales Manager