Macromatic Supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Wednesday: July 26, 2017 : Blog
On July 22-23, 2017, Macromatic's controller, Dave Nadolski, and his biking team participated in the Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour is a two day, 150-mile cycling event held at the beautiful shoreline of Lake Michigan. The event raised over $1.3 million to find a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma.
Macromatic made a matching contribution for each employee that donated to the cause.
Dave has already registered for next year's event.
To learn more about the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, click here.
Recent Articles for:
- Mar2020 Macromatic Industrial Controls Remains Open in Wisconsin
- Jan2020 Macromatic Names New Regional Sales Manager for Canada
- Jul2019 Macromatic Earns Fastest Growing Firms Award
- Jun2019 Macromatic Controller Recognized for 25 Years with WICPA
- May2019 Macromatic Names New Central Region Sales Manager