Macromatic Supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Wednesday: July 26, 2017 : Blog
On July 22-23, 2017, Macromatic's controller, Dave Nadolski, and his biking team participated in the Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour is a two day, 150-mile cycling event held at the beautiful shoreline of Lake Michigan. The event raised over $1.3 million to find a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma.
Macromatic made a matching contribution for each employee that donated to the cause.
Dave has already registered for next year's event.
To learn more about the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, click here.
Recent Articles for:
- Jul2017 Macromatic Supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- May2017 Industry’s First Deadfront-Door Mounted Seal Leakage Relay By Macromatic
- Apr2017 New Macromatic Over Temp/Seal Leak Relay Works with Ebara Submersible Pumps
- Mar2017 Inner Door-Mounted Alternating Relays from Macromatic
- Mar2017 New Switch on Current Sensor Relay