Macromatic Supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Wednesday: July 26, 2017 : Blog
On July 22-23, 2017, Macromatic's controller, Dave Nadolski, and his biking team participated in the Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour is a two day, 150-mile cycling event held at the beautiful shoreline of Lake Michigan. The event raised over $1.3 million to find a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma.
Macromatic made a matching contribution for each employee that donated to the cause.
Dave has already registered for next year's event.
To learn more about the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, click here.
Recent Articles for:
- Sep2018 Hazardous Location Classifications
- Aug2018 TE Connectivity Obsoleting Voltage Sensor Relays
- Jul2018 Macromatic earns Fastest Growing Firms Award
- Jul2018 Macromatic Reintroduces the COKP Series Plug-in Current Sensing Relay
- Jul2018 Macromatic’s CAP Series Current Sensing Relays are direct replacement for Crouzet