Macromatic Adds 3-D CAD Models
Wednesday: October 8, 2014 : Blog
A comprehensive set of 2-D and 3-D models of Macromatic products are now available for download from the website on the product overview page.
We understand that 3-D CAD models of components are essential in today’s fast paced design environment, saving system designers and integrators precious time. Now, it easier than ever to design-in Macromatic products to your facilities, systems, panels, and products.
Macromatic provides complete 2D and 3D CAD models, available for immediate download, in the following file formats supporting all major CAD Applications.
2-D CAD Models:
- DXF (Drawing eXchange Format – Universal 2D)
3-D CAD Models:
- STEP (Standard Data Exchange ISO 10303-21)
- EPRT (eDrawings)
- SLDPRT (Solidworks)
- PDF (Portable Document Format, viewer must support 3D)
- IGS (Initial Graphics Exchange Specification (IGES))
- PRT.1 (Unigraphics / ProE)
- X_T ( Siemens Parasolid)
The CAD Model files will appear on the product overviewpage for the specific product searched. Models for some legacy products are still in process and will be added as soon as they become available.
Please contact Macromatic for more details.
Recent Articles for:
- Mar2020 Macromatic Industrial Controls Remains Open in Wisconsin
- Jan2020 Macromatic Names New Regional Sales Manager for Canada
- Jul2019 Macromatic Earns Fastest Growing Firms Award
- Jun2019 Macromatic Controller Recognized for 25 Years with WICPA
- May2019 Macromatic Names New Central Region Sales Manager