Minimum Contact Rating of Macromatic Products
Saturday: June 27, 2015 : Knowledgebase General
I see most of your products have a maximum output rating of 10A @ 240V. What is the minimum contact rating of these products?
The minimum contact rating is based on Product Series:
|Product Family||Minimum Contact Rating|
|All Maromatic Products except those listed below||12V @ 100mA|
|5V @ 100mA|
|THS (ac)||24V @ 20mA|
|THS (dc)||12V @ 0mA|
|THL||12V @ 20mA|
Recent Articles for:
- May2019 What is the difference between “UL Listed” & “UL Component Recognized”?
- Oct2015 What are Pilot Duty Ratings and which Macromatic products have them?
- Oct2015 How to Apply Pilot Duty Ratings
- Oct2015 What size connectors will work with Macromatic sockets?
- Aug2015 Using the 70166 Hold-Down Spring