Macromatic Controller Recognized for 25 Years with WICPA
Monday: June 17, 2019 : Blog
Dave Nadolski, Controller with Macromatic Industrial Controls, was recognized in May for his 25-Year Anniversary with the Wisconsin Institute of CPA’s. The WICPA is committed to helping it’s members succeed and strengthen relationships within the accounting profession.
Dave has been Controller with Macromatic since 2016. He is a member of the company’s ownership group, which purchased the company in May 2019.
Dave is responsible for accounting and finance for Macromatic. He is also entrusted with implementing improvements in systems and processes, and overseeing many functions supporting the company's operations. Dave supports Macromatic’s strategic plans to aggressively grow its sales and become a market leader in industrial controls.
Prior to joining Macromatic, Dave held leadership roles in various local manufacturing organizations. Dave earned his accounting degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Recent Articles for:
- May2020 Our 45th Anniversary: A Message to our Employees and Customers
- Apr2020 Macromatic Recognized as Outstanding Supplier by Grainger
- Mar2020 Macromatic Industrial Controls Remains Open in Wisconsin
- Jan2020 Macromatic Names New Regional Sales Manager for Canada
- Jul2019 Macromatic Earns Fastest Growing Firms Award