Macromatic Industrial Controls Remains Open in Wisconsin
Tuesday: March 24, 2020 : Blog
The Governor of Wisconsin, Tony Evers, has issued emergency order #12 – Safer at Home Order. This order requires all individuals living in the state of Wisconsin to stay at home except for reasons outlined in the order including to participate in “Essential Businesses.”
Macromatic Industrial Controls is classified as an essential business as defined by Wisconsin’s Emergency Order #12 (section 13) and by the federal government Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Essential Business is defined to include essential workers in the 16 Critical Infrastructure Sectors which includes the manufacturing of materials and products needed for medical supply chains, food and agriculture, and the operation of damns, water and wastewater treatment. Our products are vital to these critical industries.
Our highest priority remains the health and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers. We are continuing to monitor this situation and follow guidance from WHO and CDC as well as state and local government.
Steven P Sundlov
Macromatic Industrial Controls, Inc.
Recent Articles for:
- May2020 Our 45th Anniversary: A Message to our Employees and Customers
- Apr2020 Macromatic Recognized as Outstanding Supplier by Grainger
- Mar2020 Macromatic Industrial Controls Remains Open in Wisconsin
- Jan2020 Macromatic Names New Regional Sales Manager for Canada
- Jul2019 Macromatic Earns Fastest Growing Firms Award