New Macromatic Over Temp/Seal Leak Relay Works with Ebara Submersible Pumps
Monday: April 3, 2017 : Blog
Macromatic's TCF-E Series Over Temperature & Seal Leakage Relays are a drop-in equivalent for the PMR4 Pump Monitoring Relays from Ebara©. Both products work with Ebara-brand submersible pumps using a float type leakage detector. Both are designed to be deadfront-mounted on an inner door for easier viewing of the LEDs and accessibility of switches and buttons. Both have the same size flange and mounting hole spacing and the Macromatic TCF Series will easily fit in the cutout required for the PMR4 unit. Both come with the appropriate 11 pin back-mounted socket.
However, there are a several major advantages of the Macromatic product:
- Macromatic's TCF-E Series product is approximately one-half inch shorter than the PMR4 unit. This smaller size could permit the use of a shallower less expensive enclosure. Or it could allow the flexibility to mount components on the back-panel under the TCF product vs. having to leave space open on the panel for the deeper PMR4 units.
- Two-color LEDs on the Macromatic unit indicate both normal status and fault conditions for better troubleshooting. The Seal Leakage & Over Temperature LEDs on the PMR4 units are one color and only indicate when a fault has occurred.
- 24, 120 & 240V AC input voltages to meet more applications
- UL Listed with back-mounted sockets required for deadfront-mounting on an inner door
- Full-featured, competitively priced relay
- All standard catalog-listed products from Macromatic come with a five-year warranty
To view a more detailed comparison between the two products, click here.
Click here for cross reference information.
For more information on the TCF-E Series from Macromatic, click here.
For all other questions, contact Macromatic at 800-238-7474.
Recent Articles for:
- May2017 Industry’s First Deadfront-Door Mounted Seal Leakage Relay By Macromatic
- Apr2017 New Macromatic Over Temp/Seal Leak Relay Works with Ebara Submersible Pumps
- Mar2017 Inner Door-Mounted Alternating Relays from Macromatic
- Mar2017 New Switch on Current Sensor Relay
- Mar2017 The Big Cheese for 20 Years