Protect Against Premature Failure with Compact Phase Monitor Relays
Wednesday: October 6, 2021 : Blog
Compact Phase Monitor Relays provide protection against premature equipment failure caused by voltage faults on three-phase systems. These narrow relays save space and reduce installation time and costs.
The 17.5 mm wide relays mount on 35 mm DIN-rail. They can be panel mounted with two screws by extending the black clips from under the relays.
The PBDU Series protects against phase loss, phase reversal and phase unbalance. Phase unbalance is adjustable from 5% to 25%. Full fault indication on top of units facilitates easy troubleshooting.
These relays are compatible with most Wye or Delta systems with no connection to neutral required.
Recent Articles for:
- Oct2021 New 4-pole GB Series General Purpose Relays Now Available
- Oct2021 Protect Against Premature Failure with Compact Phase Monitor Relays
- Mar2021 Use Our Competitive Cross Reference to Find Replacement Relays
- Mar2021 Small Profile Relays Feature Extras That Make Them a True Value
- Mar2021 General Purpose Relays – Simplified Installation and Wiring for Reduced Costs