Macromatic offers deadfront-mounted relays to protect submersible pumps
Thursday: January 11, 2018 : Blog
Macromatic’s new TCF Series relays protect a variety of submersible pump motors against over temperature and seal leakage. The TCF Series Over Temperature & Seal Leakage Relays are ideal for the water/wastewater market where deadfront-mounting on an inner door is needed.
• Shorter unit may use smaller & less expensive enclosure
• Full-featured, competitively priced relay
• Two-color LEDs indicate both normal & alarm status, for better troubleshooting
• UL Listed with back-mounted sockets required for deadfront-mounting on an inner door
• Five-year warranty
Seamlessly protect multiple brands of submersible pumps
• For pumps using resistance sensing leakage detection
• Most versatile relay in the series
• For pumps using float type leakage detectors
• Drop-in equivalent for the PMR4 Pump Monitoring Relays from Ebara
• For pumps using CLS or FLS leakage sensors
• Direct replacement for both the MiniCAS from Xylem-Flygt and the PMR2 from MPE
For more information, contact Macromatic at 800-238-7474.