Macromatic’s Over Temperature & Seal Leakage Relays
Friday: January 13, 2017 : Blog
Macromatic’s TCF Series relays protect submersible pump motors against over temperature and seal leakage. The TCF Over Temperature & Seal Leakage Relays are ideal for the water/wastewater market where deadfront-mounting on an inner door is needed.
Macromatic’s TCF Series is a full-featured, cost-effective relay in a shorter package that can fit in a less expensive enclosure than the competition’s unit to provide additional cost savings.
The TCF Series has many advantages over the competition including:
- Shorter unit may use smaller & less expensive enclosure*
- Full-featured, competitively priced relay*
- Two-color LEDs indicate both normal & alarm status, not just a fault, for better troubleshooting
- 24, 120 & 240V AC input voltages & two seal leakage sensitivity ranges to meet more applications*
- UL Listed with back-mounted sockets required for deadfront-mounting on an inner door*
- Five-year warranty*
Learn more about Macromatic’s flange-mounted Over Temperature Relays & Seal Leakage and compare Macromatic’s Over Temperature & Seal Leakage Relays to the competition.
Contact Macromatic today at 800-238-7474.
Recent Articles for:
- May2020 Our 45th Anniversary: A Message to our Employees and Customers
- Apr2020 Macromatic Recognized as Outstanding Supplier by Grainger
- Mar2020 Macromatic Industrial Controls Remains Open in Wisconsin
- Jan2020 Macromatic Names New Regional Sales Manager for Canada
- Jul2019 Macromatic Earns Fastest Growing Firms Award