SSAC Obsoletes Selected ECS Current Sensing Relays
Monday: July 7, 2014 : Blog
As part of their continuing practice to obsolete selected catalog numbers, SSAC has eliminated many products from their ECS Series of encapsulated Current Sensing Relays. Various functions, current ranges, time delays & input voltages are no longer available.
Macromatic has a complete line of encapsulated Current Sensing Relays that cross to any active or obsolete ECS Series from SSAC, including fixed time delays. To find the Macromatic equivalent of any SSAC product, please check out our online Competitive Cross Reference. Or call us at 800-238-7474 for personal help. For more information on the Macromatic CxH Series, click here.
Recent Articles for:
- Mar2021 Use Our Competitive Cross Reference to Find Replacement Relays
- Mar2021 Small Profile Relays Feature Extras That Make Them a True Value
- Mar2021 General Purpose Relays – Simplified Installation and Wiring for Reduced Costs
- Oct2020 Macromatic Names Christopher Curtis as Non-Executive Chairman
- May2020 Our 45th Anniversary: A Message to our Employees and Customers