Macromatic appoints Steven Sundlov as Product Marketing & Sales Manager
Thursday: August 24, 2017 : Blog
Macromatic is pleased to announce Steven Sundlov has joined the organization as Product Marketing & Sales Manager. Steven has over 20 years of experience with strategic business planning, marketing and product management, and market segmentation and opportunity development.
Steven is responsible for managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, and creating sales growth incentive programs to improve the customer experience and drive growth.
Steven has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience from a several worldwide manufacturers of power and automation products prior to joining Macromatic. Steven earned his Bachelor of Technology degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology.
“Steve’s knowledge and background in both sales and marketing will be instrumental to Macromatic as we continue to see record growth,” said John Perdue, President of Macromatic.
Recent Articles for:
- Jan2018 Macromatic offers deadfront-mounted relays to protect submersible pumps
- Jan2018 Macromatic Offers Money-Saving Replacement for Flygt MiniCAS Relay
- Nov2017 Advantages of Macromatic Three-Phase Monitor Relays with Remote Manual Reset
- Sep2017 Macromatic's 2017 Sales Summit
- Sep2017 Macromatic's STUFF made and built in Wisconsin