Using Alternating Relays with DC Input Voltages
Monday: November 19, 2018 : Alternating Relays
Do your Alternating Relays work on DC voltages? Your catalog used to only mention AC and the products were only marked as AC.
Until early 2017, our ARP Series Duplex Alternating Relays and the appropriate literature were all marked with AC only even though the 12 & 24V versions worked on DC as well. However, starting in March, 2017, all the 12 & 24V versions are marked “AC/DC” and all the literature was updated accordingly. NOTE: all 120 & 240V versions are AC only.
For the ATP Series Triplex Alternating Relays, the 24V units have always been AC & DC while the 120V versions are AC only.
For more information, please contact Macromatic 800.238.7474.
Recent Articles for:
- Aug2019 What is Sequence On – Simultaneous Off Operation on Pump Control?
- Aug2019 Typical Applications for Alternating Relays
- Nov2018 Using Alternating Relays with DC Input Voltages
- Jan2018 Using DPDT Cross-Wired Alternating Relays with HIGH-LOW Float Switches
- Oct2017 Using a Triplexor with One Switch to Cycle 3 Loads