THR-3816U products have 4 functions & 4 time ranges built-in:
Programming is accomplished through the use of one 6-position DIP-switch. For more information, click here to view and/or print the catalog page in .pdf format. Or click here to view/print the Installation Instructions.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 2 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: Triggered with Input Voltage: 100ms; Triggered with Control Switch: 40ms
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65oC (-18o to 149oF)
Allied Distributor Part #: 70274477 Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.