- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation (24V only): +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Indicator LEDs: One of the Red LEDs will be steady ON to indicate which Load will be energized first; all will flash to indicate a switch out-of-sequence error.
- Time Delay: If power is lost & returns with more than just the LEAD Switch closed, there is a fixed 10 second delay between energization of the second output (Triplex & Duplex mode) & third output (Triplex mode only) to prevent all Loads from coming on at the same time.
- Output Contacts: 3A @ 24V AC General Purpose; C300 Pilot Duty; 1/6HP @ 24VAC
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The ATP024A1R is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.