- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation (24V only): +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Indicator LEDs: One of the Red LEDs will be steady ON to indicate which Load will be energized first; all will flash to indicate a switch out-of-sequence error.
- Time Delay: If power is lost & returns with more than just the LEAD Switch closed, there is a fixed 10 second delay between energization of the second output (Triplex & Duplex mode) & third output (Triplex mode only) to prevent all Loads from coming on at the same time.
- Output Contacts: 3A @ 24V AC General Purpose; C300 Pilot Duty; 1/6HP @ 24VAC
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Galco Distributor Part #: ATP120A1R-MCRM Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.