After input voltage is applied & the sensing delay on power-up (ts) is completed, the unit will begin sensing for a fault condition. A fault will occur when the monitored AC current (I) goes above the Fault Trip Current setting & remains above the Reset level for a period longer than the adjustable time delay period (t). The LED will turn ON immediately and the relay will energize after the time delay on pick-up (t) is completed. The relay will de-energize & the LED will turn OFF when the monitored AC current goes below the Reset level.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA for all voltages
- Indicator LEDs: Red ON Steady when Fault occurs
- Current Sensing:
Type: Toroidal, through hole wiring
Setting Accuracy: Min: +0%, -50%; Max: +10%, -0%
Maximum Allowable Current: Steady-25A Turns; 150A Inrush for 10 Seconds
Trip Point Hysteresis: -5% Overcurrent sensing +5% Undercurrent sensing
- Response Times:
Trip Delay (Relay ON): A: 0.150 - 7 Sec; B: 0.5 - 50 Sec; F: Fixed times i.e., F2 = Fixed 2 Sec
Sensing Delay on Start-up:C: No Delay, D: 1 Sec, E: 2 Sec, F: 3 Sec, G: 4 Sec, H: 5 Sec, J: 6 Sec
Time Delay on Reset (Relay OFF): 100ms
Reset Time: 400ms
- Output Contacts: 10 Amperes @ 240VAC, General Purpose; 8 Amperes @ 28VDC, Resistive; 1/4HP @ 120/240VAC; B300
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Galco Distributor Part #: COH05A2AE Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.