After input voltage is applied & the sensing delay on power-up (ts) is completed, the unit will begin sensing for a fault condition. A fault will occur when the monitored AC current (I) goes above the Fault Trip Current setting & remains above the Reset level for a period longer than the adjustable time delay period (t). The LED will turn ON immediately and the relay will energize after the time delay on pick-up (t) is completed. The relay will de-energize & the LED will turn OFF when the monitored AC current goes below the Reset level.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA for all voltages
- Indicator LEDs: Red ON Steady when Fault occurs
- Current Sensing:
Type: Toroidal, through hole wiring
Setting Accuracy: Min: +0%, -50%; Max: +10%, -0%
Maximum Allowable Current: Steady-50A Turns; 300A Inrush for 10 Seconds
Trip Point Hysteresis: -5% Overcurrent sensing +5% Undercurrent sensing
- Response Times:
Trip Delay (Relay ON): A: 0.150 - 7 Sec; B: 0.5 - 50 Sec; F: Fixed times i.e., F2 = Fixed 2 Sec
Sensing Delay on Start-up:C: No Delay, D: 1 Sec, E: 2 Sec, F: 3 Sec, G: 4 Sec, H: 5 Sec, J: 6 Sec
Time Delay on Reset (Relay OFF): 100ms
Reset Time: 400ms
- Output Contacts: 10 Amperes @ 240VAC, General Purpose; 8 Amperes @ 28VDC, Resistive; 1/4HP @ 120/240VAC; B300
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The COH50A8AH is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.