Pump Up (Fill): When the liquid level falls below the low level probe, a 1 second time delay begins & the LED flashes Red. At the end of the time delay, the output relay energizes & the LED is Red ON. The pump is ON to fill the tank. The relay remains energized until the liquid level rises & touches the high level probe. The output relay de-energizes, turning off the pump, and remains de-energized & the LED is Green ON until the liquid level again falls below the low level probe.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Indicator LEDs: Green ON with Input Voltage applied; Red Flashing during timing; Red ON when relay energized.
- Probe Voltage: 5V DC Pulsed
- Response Time: Pick-up: 1 second; Drop-out: 1 second
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/7A @ 28V DC, 1/4HP @ 120V AC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Grainger Distributor Part #: 31EL62 Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.