May not be exact product—for reference only.
- Family: LIQUID LEVEL CONTROL RELAY
- Function: SINGLE PROBE PUMP UP
- Sensitivity Range: Sensitivity Range: 1K - 250K Ohms
- Timing Range: Fixed at 20 Sec.
- Control Voltage: 24V AC
- Output: 10A SPDT
Pump Up (Fill): When the liquid level falls below the probe, a fixed time delay begins & the LED flashes Red. This time delay prevents rapid cycling of the output relay & its load. At the end of the time delay, the output relay energizes & the LED is Red ON. The pump is ON to fill the tank. The relay remains energized until the liquid level rises & touches the probe. The output relay de-energizes, turning off the pump, and remains de-energized & the LED is Green ON until the liquid level falls below the probe.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Indicator LEDs: Green ON with Input Voltage applied; Red Flashing during timing; Red ON when relay energized.
- Probe Voltage: 5V DC Pulsed
- Response Time: Pick-up: Fixed per value shown under "Function" in table above; Drop-out: 500ms
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/7A @ 28V DC, 1/4HP @ 120V AC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The LCP8A250F20 is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.