Pump Down (Drain): When the liquid level rises & touches the high level probe, a 1 second time delay begins & the LED flashes Red. At the end of the delay, the output relay energizes & the LED is Red ON. The pump is ON to drain the tank. The relay remains energized until the liquid level falls below the low level probe. The output relay de-energizes, turning off the pump, and remains de-energized & the LED is Green ON until the liquid level rises & touches the high level probe.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Indicator LEDs: Green ON with Input Voltage applied; Red Flashing during timing; Red ON when relay energized.
- Probe Voltage: 5V DC Pulsed
- Response Time: Pick-up: 1 second; Drop-out: 1 second
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/7A @ 28V DC, 1/4HP @ 120V AC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The LCP8D250 is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.