When the proper 3-phase line voltage is applied to the unit and the phase sequence (rotation) is correct, the relay is energized. Any one of three fault conditions will de-energize the relay after a delay. Re-energization is automatic upon correction of the fault condition. A bi-color status LED indicates normal condition and also provides specific fault indication to simplify troubleshooting (see right).
- Load (Burden): Less than 40 VA
- Response Times:
Power Up/Restart After Fault: Fixed at 1 Seconds Drop-out Due to:
Phase Loss & Reversal:
Fixed 4 Seconds
- Minimum/Maximum Voltage: 156-198V (PAP208); 180-230V (PAP240); 330-380V (PAP400); 360-460V (PAP480); 431-546V (PAP575), all 50/60Hz. +5%
- Reset: Automatic upon correction of fault.
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 277V AC / 7A @ 30V DC;
1HP @ 250V AC, 1/2HP @ 125V AC, C300 Pilot Duty
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations, Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The PAP400 is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.