When the proper 3-phase line voltage is applied to the unit and the phase sequence (rotation) is correct, the relay is energized. A phase loss or phase reversal condition will de-energize the relay after a delay. Re-energization is automatic upon correction of the fault condition. A bi-color status LED indicates normal condition and also provides specific fault indication to simplify troubleshooting (see right).
- Load (Burden): Less than 40 VA
- Response Times:
Power Up & Restart After Fault: Fixed 1 Second Drop-out Due to Fault:
Phase Loss & Reversal
- Minimum/Maximum Voltage: 156-550V (PLPU); 345-660V (PLP575), all 50/60Hz. +5%
- Reset: Automatic upon correction of fault.
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 277V AC / 7A @ 30V DC;
1HP @ 250V AC, 1/2HP @ 125V AC, C300 Pilot Duty
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations, Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Allied Distributor Part #: 70371585 Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.