When the proper 3-phase line voltage is applied to the unit and the phase sequence (rotation) is correct, the relay is energized after the Restart Delay is completed. Any one of five fault conditions will de-energize the relay after a delay. As standard, re-energization is automatic upon correction of the fault condition. A multi-color status LED indicates normal condition and also provides specific fault indication to simplify troubleshooting (see right).
- Load (Burden): Less than 40 VA
- Minimum/Maximum Voltage: 156-550V, all 50/60Hz. +5#%
- Reset: Automatic upon correction of fault.
- Output Contacts: 5A @ 277V AC / 30V DC;
1/3HP @ 120/240V AC; B300 Pilot Duty
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations, Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Allied Distributor Part #: 70175177 Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.