May not be exact product—for reference only.
- Family: SEAL LEAKAGE & OVER TEMPERATURE RELAY
- Function: OVER TEMPERATURE & SEAL LEAKAGE | AUTO RESET
- Sensitivity Range: Sensitivity Range: 4.7K - 100K Ohms
- Input Voltage: 24V AC
- Output: (2)7A SPDT
Two wires are connected to a resistive-sensing probe & common in the seal cavity to monitor for seal leakage. Two additional wires are connected to a N.C. thermal switch in the windings of the pump motor to monitor for overheating. The product has isolated output contact relays, one for seal leak & one for temperature. The temperature set-point will be fixed at 5K ohms. Two adjustable seal leak sensitivity ranges are available: 4.7K-100K ohms and 1K-250K ohms.
With input voltage applied, normal temperature condition (thermal switch closed) and no seal leak, the isolated temperature relay is energized and the isolated seal leak relay is de-energized. Both LED's are Green. When the motor temperature rises and the N.C. thermal switch opens, the temperature relay is de-energized, opening a contact that had been closed and turning off the pump contactor. The TEMP LED turns Red. If the seal starts to leak, contaminating fluid enters the seal cavity. This lowers the resistance between the internal probe & the common connection. When the resistance drops below the user-adjustable sensitivity set-point of the relay, the seal leak relay energizes and closes a contact, which can be used to give an alarm indication of a leaking seal. The LEAK LED turns Red. These products will automatically reset when the fault condition clears.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.
- Load (Burden): 3 VA
- Indicator LEDs:
Seal Leak: Green ON with input voltage applied and no seal leak; Red ON when seal leak detected and relay energized
Temperature: Green ON with input voltage applied, normal temperature condition and relay energized; Red ON when over temperature detected and relay de-energized
- Probe Voltage: 5V DC Pulsed
- Response Time: Pick-up & Drop-out: 1 Second
- Output Contacts: 7A @ 240V AC/7A @ 28V DC, 1/4HP @ 120V AC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: (Storage) -40° to 85° C (-40° to 185° F); (Operating) -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The TCP8G100 is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.