May not be exact product—for reference only.
- Family: TIME DELAY RELAY
- Function: ON DELAY
- Timing Range: 0.1 - 102.3 SEC.
- Control Voltage: 120V AC/DC
- Output: 10A DPDT
The following product stocked at a distributor can be substituted for the TD-80222-40:
The TD-802 unit is a single function product with one ON & one OFF time range; the TD-881 product is multiple function (which includes the function of the TD-802 unit) & has programmable time range of 0.1 seconds - 1,023 hours); also, the TD-802 is an 8 pin.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Setting Accuracy: +1% of set time or +50ms, whichever is greater.
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% of set time or +0.02 seconds, whichever is greater.
- Reset Time: 0.1 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 & R300
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The TD-80222-40 is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Or consider substituting the product listed below that is stocked by one or more of our distributors.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.