May not be exact product—for reference only.
- Family: TIME DELAY RELAY
- Function: REPEAT CYCLE (ON FIRST)
- Timing Range: 1 - 1,023 SEC.
- Control Voltage: 120V AC/DC
- Output: 10A DPDT
The following product stocked at a distributor can be substituted for the TD-85122-41:
The TD-851 unit is a single function product with one ON & one OFF time range; the TD-881 product is multiple function (which includes the function of the TD-851 unit) & has programmable time range of 0.1 seconds - 31 hours) ; Please note that the TD-881 requires an 11 PIN socket vs an 8 PIN socket for TD-851.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Setting Accuracy: +1% of set time or +50ms, whichever is greater.
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% of set time or +0.02 seconds, whichever is greater.
- Reset Time: 0.1 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 & R300
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
McMaster Distributor Part #: 7096K24 Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.