TD-881 products have 16 functions built-in:
|Single Mode||Dual Mode|
|On Delay||Repeat Cycle (OFF 1st)|
|Interval On||Repeat Cycle (ON 1st)|
|Flasher (OFF 1st)||Delayed Interval|
|Flasher (ON 1st)||Triggered Delayed Interval|
|Off Delay||On Delay/Off Delay|
|Single Shot||Single Shot/Flasher|
|Single Shot (Trailing Edge)|
|Triggered On Delay|
Programming is accomplished through the use of two 10-position DIP-switches. For more information, click here to view and/or print the catalog page in .pdf format. Or click here to view and/or print the instruction sheet in .pdf format.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Setting Accuracy: +1% of set time or +50ms, whichever is greater.
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% of set time or +0.02 seconds, whichever is greater.
- Reset Time: 0.1 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 & R300
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
Grainger Distributor Part #: 6MPP5 Info/Buy
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.