TD-881 products have 16 functions built-in:
|Single Mode||Dual Mode|
|On Delay||Repeat Cycle (OFF 1st)|
|Interval On||Repeat Cycle (ON 1st)|
|Flasher (OFF 1st)||Delayed Interval|
|Flasher (ON 1st)||Triggered Delayed Interval|
|Off Delay||On Delay/Off Delay|
|Single Shot||Single Shot/Flasher|
|Single Shot (Trailing Edge)|
|Triggered On Delay|
Programming is accomplished through the use of two 10-position DIP-switches. For more information, click here to view and/or print the catalog page in .pdf format. Or click here to view and/or print the instruction sheet in .pdf format.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2 VA
- Setting Accuracy: +1% of set time or +50ms, whichever is greater.
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% of set time or +0.02 seconds, whichever is greater.
- Reset Time: 0.1 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 & R300
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F)
The TD-88166 is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.