May not be exact product—for reference only.
- Family: TIME DELAY RELAY
- Function: FLASHER (OFF 1ST)
- Timing Range: 3 - 300 sec
- Control Voltage: 120V AC/DC
- Output: 10A SPDT
The following product stocked at a distributor can be substituted for the THR-10862-12:
The THR-3836U is a Multi-Function, Multi-Time Range, Universal Voltage product intended to replace thousands of Catalog Numbers from Macromatic & other manufacturers that are not stocked. It can be programmed to replicate the functionality of the product.
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 2 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%; Fixed Time Delay: +2% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: 100ms
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65oC (-18o to 149oF)
The THR-10862-12 is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Or consider substituting the product listed below that is stocked by one or more of our distributors.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.