May not be exact product—for reference only.
- Family: TIME DELAY RELAY
- Function: ON DELAY/OFF DELAY (SWITCH TRIGGER)
- Timing Range: (t1) 10-1,000 Min
(t2) 10-1,000 Min
- Standard Modifications: (t1) Relay Common internally connected to Pin 2
(t2) Relay Common internally connected to Pin 2
- Control Voltage: 120V AC/DC
- Output: 10A SPDT
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 2 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%; Fixed Time Delay: +2% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: 100ms
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28o to 65oC (-18o to 149oF)
The THR-14162-37J is not stocked by any Macromatic distributor. Please see below for any product substitutions.
Contact Macromatic for more information or how to purchase this product.
Note: This product is subject to a 5 piece minimum per order. Please contact Macromatic for additional information.
Fill out this form to have Macromatic contact you about this product.