Description Of Function
Compact GR Series General Purpose Relays are used for applications requiring an economical solution. These Octal (Round) eight-terminal relays provide indication of power status and 2 Form C output contacts. These models omit the Push-to-Test button. Available sockets can be either DIN-rail or screw-mounted.
- High Capacity 10 Amp rated
- LED power status indicator
- Standard Push-to-test buttons (option to omit)
- Buttons are color coded – orange for AC and blue for DC voltage.
- Buttons can be locked in place for testing.
- Transparent dust cover
- RoHS compliant
- UL/cUL and CE approval
Sockets for GR Series relays can be either DIN-rail or screw-mounted
Configuration / Contact Rating
- 2- or 3-pole configurations
- 10A 250V AC/30V DC 2500 VA/300 W
- Horsepower Rating, 1/3 HP 120V AC,1/3 HP 240V AC, 1/2 HP 277V AC
- Load (Burden): DC - Approximately 1.4 W; AC - Approximately 3.0 VA
- Unit Weight: Approximately 0.20 lb (90 g)
- Output Contacts: 10A 250V AC/30V DC, 2500 VA/300 W; Horsepower Rating, 1/3 HP 120V AC, 1/3 HP 240V AC, 1/2 HP 277V AC
- Life: Mechanical - 10,000,000 operations; Electrical - 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -40° C to 55° C (-40° to 131° F)
- Option "T": Omit Push-to-Test Button on the following SKUs: