Description Of Function
As standard the PC Series Relays are in the Automatic Reset mode. However, they can be set to Manual Reset mode by connecting a momentary N.C. switch across terminals 5 and 6. Upon application of control voltage, the PC Series will go into Manual Reset mode if it recognizes an N.C. switch across terminals 5 and 6. The N.C. switch must be opened (pressed) to reset the relay and resume normal operation after either a fault clears or after each power-up when the unit is in Manual Reset mode.
- Three-Phase Monitor Relays provide real-time status and measurement via Modbus TCP
- Communication makes data available for continuous monitoring, real time alerts and intelligent troubleshooting of voltage systems
- Real time data improves decision making within smart control systems
- Protects against phase loss, phase reversal, phase unbalance, undervoltage and overvoltage
- True RMS voltage measurement ensures more accurate measurement regardless of load type or wave shape
- LED status indication on front face for easy troubleshooting
- Universal monitored voltage:190 - 600V AC (50/60Hz)
- Control voltage: 102 - 132V AC; 10 - 132V DC
Mounts on 35mm DIN-rail or screw mounting with extendable clips
Configuration / Contact Rating
- SPDT 5 A @ 250V AC, General Purpose;
- 5 A @ 24V DC, Resistive;
- 1/4HP @ 120V AC (N.O.)
- 12V DC @ 100 mA
- Load (Burden): 3VA
- Monitored Range: 190 - 600V AC
- Control Voltage: 102 - 132V AC; 10 - 132V DC
- Life: Electrical - 100,000 closures @ full load; 360 operations per hour max. frequency; Mechanical - 30 million closures @ no load; 72,000 operations per hour max. frequency
- Temperature: Operating, -28° to 65° C (-18° to 149° F) Storage, -25° to 75° C (-40° to 185° F)
Phase Loss: Unit trips on loss of any Phase L1, L2 or L3, regardless of any regenerative voltages.
Phase Reversal (Out-of-Sequence): Unit trips if sequence (rotation) of the three phases is anything other than L1-L2-L3. It will not work on L3-L2-L1.
Phase Unbalance: Adjustable from 2 - 10% unbalance. Unit trips when any one of the three lines deviates from the average of all three lines by more than the adjusted set point for a period longer than the adjustable trip delay. It will reset at 80% of the unbalance trip setting.
Undervoltage: Adjustable from 80-95% of the line voltage setting. Unit trips when the average of all three lines is less than the adjusted set point for a period longer than the adjustable trip delay. It will reset at +2% of the undervoltage trip setting.
Overvoltage: Adjustable from 105-120% of the line voltage setting. Unit trips when the average of all three lines is greater than the adjusted set point for a period longer than the adjustable trip delay. It will reset at -2% of the overvoltage trip setting.
Connection speed: 10/100 Mb Full and Half Duplex
IP Addressing: Static (default), Dynamic (DHCP)
901-0000-346 Installation Instructions PC1MDUL Three-Phase Monitor Relay With MODBUS TCP Communication