Description Of Function
The TAA1U Series have six functions built-in: Power On Delay Mode, Power On Delay 1 Mode, Flicker Mode, Flicker Mode 1, Interval Mode.
- 6 field-selectable functions in each unit
- Large dial for setting of time delay
- 50ms to 100 Hours programmable timing range
- Universal 100-240V AC & 24-240V DC input voltage
- Panel, track or surface mounting
- 5A DPDT output contacts
1/16 DIN enclosure (comes with panel-mounting adapter)
Configuration / Contact Rating
- 5A Resistive @ 250V AC
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-10% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-10% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2.5VA
- Indicator LEDs: One shows relay status & one shows timing
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.01%, +0.05 seconds
- Recycle Time: 0.2 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 5A Resistive @ 250V AC
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -10° to 55° C (14° to 131° F)
The TAA Series offers two versions: TAA1U and TAA2U, each with user-selectable choice of six functions & time ranges and a universal voltage all in one product. Refer to Description of Function above. A large dial provides analog time delay setting. Two LEDs indicate relay status & timing status. These products can either be panel-mounted, using a back-mounted socket, or mounted to a base with a socket. A panel-mounting adapter is included with each unit as standard.