Description Of Function
The TAD1U product has ten functions built-in, so it is impossible to show all of them on this sheet.
- Push-button thumbwheels for digital-setting of time delay & selection of function
- 10 field-selectable functions in one unit
- 10ms to 9,990 Hours programmable timing range
- Universal 24-240V AC/DC input voltage
- LCD display
- Panel, track or surface mounting
- 1/16 DIN style case (comes with panel-mounting adapter)
- 5A SPDT output contacts
1/16 DIN enclosure (comes with panel-mounting adapter)
Configuration / Contact Rating
- 5A Resistive @ 250V AC
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-10% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-10% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): 2.5VA
- LCD Display: Shows time remaining in both digit & bar graph form--also shows relay status & time base
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.01%, +0.05 seconds
- Recycle Time: 0.2 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 5A Resistive @ 250V AC
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -10° to 55° C (14° to 131° F)
The TAD1U product offers user-selectable function & time ranges with a universal voltage all in one product. Programming is accomplished by using a pushbutton thumbwheel to select one of ten built-in functions and time ranges. This method provides a greater time delay setting accuracy than is found on other units with an analog potentiometer. An LCD shows time remaining in both digit & bar graph form--it also shows relay status & time base. The display can be programmed to show either timing up or timing down. These products can either be panel-mounted, using a back-mounted socket, or mounted to a base with a socket. A panel-mounting adapter is included with each unit as standard.