Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the time delay (t) begins. At the end of the time delay (t), the output is energized. Input voltage must be removed to reset the time delay relay & de-energize the output.
- Available in either Multi-Function (with ten user-selectable modes) or Single-Function versions
- Pushbutton Thumbwheels for digital set of time delay (all versions) function (TD-781 series only)
- 50ms - 999 hour programmable time range
- LED indicates timing mode and time out conditions
- Pilot Duty Rating
Plug-in case utilizing industry-standard 8 or 11 pin octal sockets
Configuration / Contact Rating
- 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 R300
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz.; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Less than 3 VA
- Setting Accuracy: +1% of set time or +50ms, whichever is greater.
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% of set time or 0.02 seconds, whichever is greater.
- Reset Time: 0.1 Seconds
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240V AC/30V DC, 1/2HP @ 120/240V AC (N.O.),1/3HP @ 120/240V AC (N.C.), B300 & R300
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: (12-120V) -28° to 65° C (-18° to 149° F); 240V -28° to 50° C (-18° to 122° F)
The TD-7 series of time delay relays offer an easy and accurate way to select any time delay between 50ms 999 hours. Programming is accomplished by using a pushbutton thumbwheel to select one of seven built-in time ranges and three pushbutton thumbwheels to digitally set the time delay required. This method provides a greater setting accuracy than is found on other units with an analog potentiometer. An LED indicates timing mode and time out condition.
The TD-7 series comes in two versions: multi-function (10 functions in one unit) or selected single function products. The TD-781 multi-function unit has a fifth pushbutton thumbwheel to select one of ten built-in functions.