Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the time delay relay is ready to accept a trigger. When the trigger is applied, the time delay (t1) begins. At the end of the time delay (t1), the output is energized. When the trigger is removed, the output contacts remain energized for the time delay (t2). At the end of the time delay (t2), the output is de-energized & the time delay relay is ready to accept another trigger. If the trigger is removed during time delay period (t1), the output will remain de-energized and time delay (t1) will reset. If the trigger is reapplied during time delay period (t2), the output will remain energized and the time delay (t2) will reset.
- Microprocessor-based for superior accuracy and repeatability
- 30 Amp heavy-duty switching
- Controls heavy loads without a separate contactor
- Horsepower ratings up to 2HP @ 240V AC
- Control voltages of 240V AC/DC, 120V AC/DC, 48V AC/DC, 12V DC and 24V AC/DC
- Adjustable on-board potentiometers, remote potentiometers, or factory-set fixed time delays
- High-contrast markings make connection and operation simple.
- Quick-connect terminals for easy wiring
Encapsulated 2” x 3” enclosure with single screw mounting
Configuration / Contact Rating
|Ratings||SPDT (NO Contact)||SPDT (NC Contact)|
|AC 240VAC G.P.||30A||15A|
|DC 28VDC RES.||20A||10A|
|Motor Load 115/120/125||1 HP||1/4 HP|
|Motor Load 230/240/250||2 HP||1/2 HP|
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 3 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%; Fixed Time Delay: +2% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy: Constant voltage and temperature: +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater; Changing voltage and temperature within limits: +5% or + 0.1 seconds, whichever is greater.
- Reset Time: Triggered with Input Voltage: 100ms; Triggered with Control Switch: 40ms
- Start-up Time: Time from when power is applied until unit is timing: 0.05 seconds
- Maintain Function Time: Time unit continues to operate after power is removed: 0.01 Seconds. Interruptions longer than this time may reset the timing cycle; Units Triggered by a Control Switch: Minimum required trigger switch closure time is 50ms.
- Temperature: Operating: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F); Storage: -40o to 85o C (-40o to 185o F)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
Time-based control with high amperage switching allows effective and economical operation of heavy loads such as pumps, compressors, and heaters. This cost-effective solution can eliminate the need for a separate contactor reducing cost and saving space. Choose from adjustable on-board potentiometers, remote potentiometers, or factory-set fixed time delays.