Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the time delay relay is ready to accept a trigger. When the trigger is applied, the output remains de-energized. Upon removal of the trigger, the output is energized and the time delay (t) begins. At the end of the time delay (t), the output is de-energized unless the trigger is removed and re-applied prior to time out (before time delay (t) elapses). Continuous cycling of the trigger at a rate faster than the time delay (t) will cause the output to remain energized indefinitely.
- Microprocessor-based for superior accuracy and repeatability
- 30 Amp heavy-duty switching
- Controls heavy loads without a separate contactor
- Horsepower ratings up to 2HP @ 240V AC
- Control voltages of 240V AC/DC, 120V AC/DC, 48V AC/DC, 12V DC and 24V AC/DC
- Adjustable on-board potentiometers, remote potentiometers, or factory-set fixed time delays
- High-contrast markings make connection and operation simple.
- Quick-connect terminals for easy wiring
Encapsulated 2” x 3” enclosure with single screw mounting
Configuration / Contact Rating
|Ratings||SPDT (NO Contact)||SPDT (NC Contact)|
|AC 240VAC G.P.||30A||15A|
|DC 28VDC RES.||20A||10A|
|Motor Load 115/120/125||1 HP||1/4 HP|
|Motor Load 230/24/250||2 HP||1/2 HP|
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 3 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%; Fixed Time Delay: +2% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy: Constant voltage and temperature: +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater; Changing voltage and temperature within limits: +5% or + 0.1 seconds, whichever is greater.
- Reset Time: Triggered with Input Voltage: 100ms; Triggered with Control Switch: 40ms
- Start-up Time: Time from when power is applied until unit is timing: 0.05 seconds
- Maintain Function Time: Time unit continues to operate after power is removed: 0.01 Seconds. Interruptions longer than this time may reset the timing cycle; Units Triggered by a Control Switch: Minimum required trigger switch closure time is 50ms.
- Temperature: Operating: -28o to 65o C (-18o to 149o F); Storage: -40o to 85o C (-40o to 185o F)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
Time-based control with high amperage switching allows effective and economical operation of heavy loads such as pumps, compressors, and heaters. This cost-effective solution can eliminate the need for a separate contactor reducing cost and saving space. Choose from adjustable on-board potentiometers, remote potentiometers, or factory-set fixed time delays.