Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the time delay (t1) begins. At the end of the time delay (t1), the output is energized and remains in that condition for the time delay (t2). At the end of this time delay (t2), the output is de-energized. Input voltage must be removed to reset the time delay relay.
- Cost effective design & compact 2" x 2" enclosure are ideal for industrial applications
- Microprocessor-based design for reliable performance & maximum flexibility
- Encapsulated for protection against harsh environments
- 10A SPDT relay output contacts can handle most pilot duty & fractional hp loads
- Input voltages of 12VDC, 24VAC/DC, 120VAC/DC & 240VAC
- Onboard & remote adjustable or fixed time delays from 0.05 seconds to 100 hours
Encapsulated 2" x 2" enclosure with single screw mounting
Configuration / Contact Rating
- 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 2 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%; Fixed Time Delay: +2% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: 100ms
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28° to 65°C (-18° to 149°F)
The cost effective design and compact size of the THR Series make them the ideal choice for many industrial applications. They utilize a microprocessor-based design for reliable performance & maximum flexibility. A 10A SPDT relay output can handle most pilot duty & fractional horsepower loads. All products are encapsulated for protection against harsh environments. Choose between adjustable or fixed time delays, either onboard or remote.