Description Of Function
Upon application of input voltage, the output is energized and the time delay (t) begins. At the end of the time delay (t), the output is de-energized. Input voltage must be removed to reset the time delay relay.
- Cost effective design & compact 2" x 2" enclosure are ideal for industrial applications
- Microprocessor-based design for reliable performance & maximum flexibility
- Encapsulated for protection against harsh environments
- 10A SPDT relay output contacts can handle most pilot duty & fractional hp loads
- Input voltages of 12VDC, 24VAC/DC, 120VAC/DC & 240VAC
- Onboard & remote adjustable or fixed time delays from 0.05 seconds to 100 hours
- Encapsulated 2" x 2" enclosure with single screw mounting
Configuration / Contact Rating
- 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Voltage Tolerance: AC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal at 50/60 Hz; DC Operation: +10/-15% of nominal.
- Load (Burden): Maximum of 2 VA for all voltages
- Setting Accuracy: Maximum Setting (Adjustable): +5%, -0%; Minimum Setting (Adjustable): +0%, -50%; Fixed Time Delay: +2% or 50ms, whichever is greater
- Repeat Accuracy (Constant Voltage & Temperature): +0.1% or + 0.04 seconds, whichever is greater
- Reset Time: 100ms
- Output Contacts: 10A @ 240VAC / 7A @ 28VDC, 1/4hp @ 120VAC (N.O.)
- Life: Mechanical: 10,000,000 operations; Full Load: 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -28° to 65°C (-18° to 149°F)
The cost effective design and compact size of the THR Series make them the ideal choice for many industrial applications. They utilize a microprocessor-based design for reliable performance & maximum flexibility. A 10A SPDT relay output can handle most pilot duty & fractional horsepower loads. All products are encapsulated for protection against harsh environments. Choose between adjustable or fixed time delays, either onboard or remote.